Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The living room is *finally* finished!

Since the day we moved into our house, I've been saying I'm going to rip down the wallpaper in the living room and paint ... well, it's finally finished!! Our living room had a striped wallpaper on the bottom half of the wall, a chair rail, then a floral/paisley wallpaper on the top half, and a coordinating floral/paisley border along the top of the chair rail. Needless to say, it was a bit on the busy side! One day about a month ago, I decided to just start ripping the paper down, figuring that way it *had* to get done! DH helped alot, and last night we put the final coat of "red gumball" paint on the walls! Tonight when I go home, I'll take some pictures and post them ... I'll also dig through my old photos and find some "before" pictures to post along with them. Can't wait for everyone to come over on Christmas Eve to see the transformation :)

No comments: