Monday, March 24, 2008

Maybe this is my lucky year??

Ok, so you know the e-mail ... "enter to win the grand prize!" ... well, I got one from Southwest Airlines ... the "Permission to Play sweepstakes" ... grand prize is a trip for your immediate family to the grand opening of the new water park 'Aquatica' built by SeaWorld. Write a 150-word essay on why your family deserves to have fun!

Now, I know we're busy, but I guess we're actually one of the four busiest families in America ... because WE WON!!!!!! Oh, my GOSH! We are going to Orlando, courtesy of Southwest Airlines and Busch Entertainment!!! I think we're all still in shock! Here's what we're getting ...

6 round trip airline tickets on Southwest Airlines
2 hotel rooms for 5 nights
6 2-day passes to SeaWorld
6 2-day passes to Aquatica
6 meal vouchers
6 "Dine With Shamu" tickets
and a family prize pack!!!

Holy Smokes!! I priced out the airfare alone, for the six of us it would cost about $2000 to fly to Orlando on those days ... and that's with special internet-only fares! EEEEEK! Everyone is stoked ... Katie has a 'ring calendar' and rips off one ring each night ... then she tells me how many "sleeps" until we leave!

One really awesome thing is that the boys are able to go with us :) We had been so wanting to take the whole family on a trip before the boys graduate, but with recent events we weren't going to be able to afford it. Now we are doing it!!! Oh, my GOSH!! I'll update as I get more details :)

Blogged with Flock

No comments: