Thursday, September 03, 2009

School Has Begun!

Yesterday was Katie's first day of first grade! Yes, my little Katie is now a big first-grader :) She has Mrs. Cowan and is ~LOVING~ school ... yes, I know it's only the second day, but c'mon, she LOVES it!!

Mackenzie will start school next week, back to the YMCA Small-Fry preschool & Miss Toni on Wednesday! She is so excited & frequently asks, "Momma, is it time for ME to go to school YET?"

Jake goes back to UMass this weekend. It's been awesome having him home for the summer (even though my food bill increased quite a bit), and it will take us a while to get used to him not being home. We're driving him out to school tomorrow w/ a van load of stuff & helping him get situated a bit.

Did I say how much I *love* back-to-school??? LOL

No comments: