Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Things In My Freezer Right Now

Ack, this could get scary, LOL!! Here we go ...

1. Waffles/pancakes ... the girls love these on a cold morning, drenched in maple syrup!

2. Turkey ... it's been sitting there for, well, goodness knows how long. One of those things I don't like to make, but I feel I should have on hand. Yeah, probably time to get over that, huh?

3. Chicken parm ... mmmmm, nothing better than a dinner you can just thaw out and heat up!

4. Pizza ... a great Friday night dinner, especially when you make it 'Family Movie Night!'

5. Margarine/butter ... always a good idea to keep some in reserve.

6. Ice Cream ... I think at this particular moment we have 'Party Cake' and 'Moose Tracks!' Oh, and I think there's a berry frozen yogurt in there, too.

7. Shrimp ... I love the Schwan's Shrimp Scampi & we just bought their Butter Shrimp to try as well. I also have a bag of plain old shrimp.

8. Pork chops ... whenever there's a sale, I grab some extra to freeze. Sometimes I marinate them, sometimes not.

9. Veggies ... for quick weeknight dinners, frozen veggies are easy. Usually tastier than the canned variety!

10. Popsicles ... hey, I have kids!

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

I almost always have butter in the freezer - I stock up when it's on sale.

Strickmuse said...

Same here with the butter and margarine.