Friday, April 08, 2011

Craft It Forward 2011



A new crafty friend posted this on her blog yesterday and I thought it was a grand idea! The premise is that you promise to send something hand-crafted by you to the first five people who comment on your blog and they must also promise to do the same! The hand-crafted item simply needs to be made by you and sent sometime in 2011 (which is pretty good for those who are busy). Just think of the wonderful stuff you might receive if you participate in this!! There is no limit to what you can hand-craft ... you can knit, crochet, draw, take a photograph, do macrame, whatever! How wonderfully exciting this could be ...

I did a google search and came up with the facebook page where I believe it all started ... Craft It Foward

So, hey all you crafty friends ... are you game?? I know that I am ... so here goes ...

I hereby promise to send a hand-crafted item to the first five people who comment on this blog post ... and in turn, they must promise to either post on their own blog (or on the facebook Craft it Forward page) that they will also participate.

How fun!!

3 comments:

Mini said...

"craft" me in!!! lol... it's bad joke Friday! :)

Am I your new crafty friend? :)

KenziKat said...

You *are* my 'new crafty friend!' LOL Ok, you're first on my list of five :)

Mini said...

Hooray! :)