Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Favorite Mail-Order Catalogs

I used to love flipping through the pages of catalogs, earmarking this-or-that "must have" item that would turn my home and/or yard into a Home Beautiful spread. Fast forward a hundred years (or so it seems) and most of my catalogs get pitched into the trash before the cover is turned. There are a few that still make the cut, and here they are ...

1. WEBS - I confess to drooling over the yarn.

2. Patternworks - see above.

3. Duluth Trading Company - this is my stand-by catalog for buying hubby presents. Everything is superb quality, and they get things to you quickly!

4. Herrington - another stand-by. The items may be on the expensive side, but if you're looking for a gift for that person who is very hard to buy for, this is your catalog!

5. Lakeside Collection - they always have a great selection of reasonably priced items from all categories. Clothing, toys, home decorations, etc. Lots to choose from!

6. Catalog Favorites - love looking through this one! From t-shirts and sweatshirts to jewelry, this catalog never disappoints with selection.

7. Improvements - so many great items for the lawn & garden!

8. Breck's - I love to look at all the gorgeous flowers that I'm not able to nurture and grow ;)

9. L.L. Bean - ahhh, the old stand-by! I don't order from them often, but I'm always tempted. The girls received dresses from Bean for Christmas last year & they are the best wearing dresses E.V.E.R.

10. Knit-Picks - not sure why this one wasn't up top with WEBS and Patternworks?! Maybe I felt the need to surround my others in yarn? Hehe, yeah, that's it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there are certainly some catalogs that I need to look into. I don't receive WEBS or Patternworks. Your whole list intrigues me.

Lapdog Creations said...

Great list -happy tot!

Merry Karma said...

Oooo...more new retail to investigate! Happy ToT...

Anonymous said...

Я пожалуй промолчу [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-iz-penoblokov.html]рейтинг строительных порталов[/url]