Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Things in My Refrigerator

I haven't been grocery shopping in over 2 weeks, so it's going to be a bit on the sparse side, but here goes ...

1. Milk ... we *always* have milk! At least we're down to 2 or 3 gallons a week. When the boys were living at home, at one point we were buying 12 gallons each week. Yikes!

2. Apples ... the girls love apples. Hmmmm, since the cooler weather is upon us, it's time to make apple crisp!

3. Nectarines ... they looked really good and taste even better!

4. Beer. Um, yeah, another staple!

5. Reisling ... saving this for a special dinner with my hubby :)

6. Leftover chicken parmesan ... it's what we had for dinner on Sunday, and it's what we're having again tonight.

7. Cranberry juice ... Shawn loves it, and so does Katelyn.

8. Spicy Hot V8 ... this one's mine! I love it, either plain or with additives!

9. Green peppers ... actually, I think these might not be technically green anymore?! Once they grow fuzz, do they still qualify as green? Yeah, I keep looking at them and thinking, "Wow, I really should get rid of those."

10. Potatoes ... another staple in our home. I grew up on potatoes. My boys grew up on potatoes. My girls are growing up on potatoes. Yum!

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

You keep a lot of stuff in your fridge that I don't refrigerate. Interesting.