Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Dream Vacations

Only 10? I have an awful lot of places to go ... and unfortunately for me, not a lot of time or money to get there!! Anyway, here goes ...

1. Hawaii ... Shawn and I went to Hawaii for 2 weeks on our honeymoon, and I can't wait to go back. It's a beautiful locale, and it can be everything you dream about!

2. Australia ... this one is definitely on my bucket list!

3. Italy ... I've gone with my father and with my mother, and I'd love to go again. When we went we stuck to the popular locations, Rome, Florence, Venice ... this time I'd like to see Tuscany and the smaller villages.

4. Aruba ... I'm not sure I remember ever hearing anything bad about Aruba!

5. Bermuda ... always a favorite!

6. England ... I want to see all the favorite tourist spots, the tower, the castle, etc.

7. Scotland ... it looks so green and beautiful in the pictures, I'd love to see it in person!

8. Tahiti ... there's just something about a tropical island paradise, ya know?!

9. Disney ... DisneyWorld, DisneyLand, DisneyTokyo, you name it and I'd love to see it!

10. The rest of the USA ... I've been to 29 states & Washington D.C., whether it be on vacation, or just passing through. But I'd love to be able to say that I've seen a little bit of every state in this wonderful country. My big dream is to travel to all the major league baseball stadiums and watch the Red Sox play in them :)

4 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Great list - we have many of the same dream destinations!

Seanna Lea said...

I like your baseball dream. It is much more interesting sounding than most of the normal vacation dreams!

Carole Knits said...

No one ever wants to go to Tahiti with me but you and I - now there's a plan. Of course, we could always go to convention next year in Switzerland.

Lucia said...

I'm having a great time seeing what I missed -- I would add Tahiti from your list to mine -- but I'm noticing that everyone including me wants to go to Hawaii. Hawaiian knitting cruise!