Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Movies I Want To See

Ok, so you should probably know that I rarely get to the movie theater. We have small children, that should be all the excuse I need! That said, there are some really great movies either out or coming out that I *really* want to see. Here is my list ...

1. Morning Glory - Um, yeah, Harrison Ford? Even old, he's good.

2. Megamind - This just looks funny!

3. Tangled - Can't wait to take the girls to see the latest Disney epic :)

4. Harry Potter - Can't get enough of Harry! I'm so so glad they split the final book into two movies, prolongs the goodness!

5. Hereafter - Mmmmmm, Matt Damon. Nuff said!

6. Life As We Know It - See #5 but substitute Josh Duhamel for Matt Damon.

7. The Next Three Days - love me a good action flick!

8. How Do You Know? - Anything with Owen Wilson & Reese Witherspoon has to be good, right?

9. Conviction - I hadn't heard of this one 'til I read Carole's list ... then I looked up the movie. This happened when I was a senior in high school right here in Massachusetts ... so why can't I remember it? Sounds pretty intriguing ... and I have brothers, whom I love dearly - I can't wait to see this movie!

10. Stone - I'm game for anything with the master, DeNiro, in the cast.

Now the question becomes ... will I actually get to see *any* of these in the movies, or will I have to wait 'til they're released on DVD or (worse yet) come out on TV??

3 comments:

JessaLu said...

Great list :o)

Dawn K. said...

Great list! I forgot about Hereafter and would like to see that one too! Stopping by from 10 on Tuesday! -- Dawn (www.thewayiseethings.typepad.com)

Carole Knits said...

Too bad they don't have showings on Friday mornings!