Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Blogs I Read

I'm not sure I can come up with ten non-knitting blogs, but I'll do what I can ...

1. Pioneer Woman - she's one funny lady! Plus, she's got great recipes, beautiful photographs, and some cool contests (I want to win the MIXER!!)

2. A Year of Slow Cooking - this blog has some of the.best.crockpot.recipes.EVER.

3. $5 Dinners - 'cause who doesn't want to be able to put dinner on the table for $5??

4. Cake Wrecks - this is some seriously funny stuff. Really? Are there cake decorators *that* stupid? Umhum, there sure are!!! Here's proof :)

5. All Things New - I confess, I haven't been keeping up with this blog ... but I do check out this one entry from time to time. Mainly to remind myself how truly Blessed we are, even when we think we're having a hard time.

6. Natalie's Killer Cuisine - don't go here if you're hungry. You've been warned.

7. Food Wishes - some seriously great recipes, with videos to show you how to do it.

8. Lazy Girl - just love it.

9. Post Secret - I have this weird fascination with things people will send in ... like, c'mon people! Seriously??

10. I have several other blogs that I read frequently, but they're friend-blogs & I didn't ask their permission to link here. My friends Jana, Tricia, Tina, and a few others - they mainly blog about their kids, their lives, and I find it all interesting ... because I love them :)

Wow, I was able to come up with 10 that have nothing to do with knitting. Yowzers! Alot about food, though, hehe!

3 comments:

Carole Knits said...

A lot of mine are about food, too. Thanks for some new suggestions.

Annie said...

We follow some of the same! Post Secret....My Sunday morning first read

Laurie said...

You just killed me on Natalie's cuisine. Another one to the blog list and printout after printout....